Become a member of Head On and be a part of Australia’s most diverse and dynamic photographic community!
Our members receive a range of discounts and benefits throughout our year-round programming, including; free-entry to selected events, members-only artist talks and workshops, and competitive discounts on services and products from affiliated organisations.
Head On Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation - your membership helps us to support more artists and produce more photography events for our community.
Image: Michael Amendolia
- Entry to Head On Photo Awards - AUD$25 per entry (non-members AUD$30)
- Exhibition registration fee when exhibiting at Head On Photo Festival
- Most Head On Photo Festival workshops and events
- Photo Review Magazine (20% discount on digital or print products)
- Better Photography annual subscription (digital publication) AUD$29.90 (non-members AUD$49.80)
- Peter Eastway's Landscape Photography Master-class online - AUD$177 (non-members AUD$295)
- Head On Photo Awards exhibition catalogue (eg 2017 Head On Photo Awards)
- 15% off full Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions for 12 months (new accounts)
- Exclusive free access to monthly online Spotlight talks. 6-9 session per year valued between $90-$135
New member benefits added in 2022
- Photo Review (30% discount on digital or print products when you enter our Photo Awards)
New member benefits added in 2021
- Photobook Australia (60% off Hardcover Photobooks and 50% off paper upgrades)
More benefits may be added during the year.
Membership is annual and for individuals only - not for groups or organisations.